Our next conference will focus on mental imagery techniques to optimise performance, followed by a question and answer session. With Manuel Dupuis, sports psychologist and mental coach for 20 years and specialist in the subject
- When? Monday 17 April 20:15 (conference starts at 20:30 sharp). Duration: 1 hour.
- Where? Online (Zoom)
- For whom? Sports staff (trainers, coaches, physiotherapists, physical and mental trainers, managers…), athletes, parents…
- What? The programme will be the following:
– Interest of mental imagery to maintain technique, optimize performance, activate mental states (anchors), prepare competitions
– Examples of techniques and concrete cases
– Questions and answers
About the speaker::
Manuel Dupuis is a sports psychologist and mental coach since 2003 and works in clubs, federations and in private. He is currently working for the CAPSY (high level sportsmen recognized by the ADEPS), the Youth School of Charleroi Sport since 2018, and is a consultant for different structures, such as the Belgian Olympic Committee.
Registration fee: 15 euros
Registration by e-mail: send your name and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide one e-mail address per participant if you wish to register for more than one event
Limited number of places